About the Summit
The Asian Summit on Education & Skills is Asia’s only Policy Makers’ Summit which discusses the challenges and opportunities in the Asian Education & Skills sector.
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Central Asia
- South-East Asia
- Middle East & Gulf
- Few Emerging & Developing Countries around the world.
Participation to ASES is by INVITATION only. The Delegate profile comprises of:
- Education & Skills Ministers & Ministerial Delegation from:
– Asian Countries,
– Select Developing Countries,
– Indian Central & State Governments;
- Senior Policy Makers;
- International and Indian Central & State Education Boards;
- International Organizations like OECD, UNESCO, UNDP, ILO, World Bank, British Council;
- Vice Chancellors;
- Chairperson, Owners & Trustees of Large Education Groups;
- Decision Makers & Influential leaders, etc.
The ASES’ Pedigree
ASES is a partner event of the Education World Forum in London. It is an invitation-only event for Ministers of Education and senior policymakers. It will be free to attend including all social and networking elements for those invited, with participants funding their own travel and accommodation.
The organiser and region partner is India Didactics Association (IDA), the exclusive membership association in India for the education and skills fraternity. ASES will link with Didac India, the largest educational resources exhibition in the Asia.
ASES brings together Ministers of Education and Senior Policymakers from across Asia.
The Asian Summit on Education & Skills is India’s only leadership event for the education and skills sector and is the internationally recognised ministerial forum for debating future practice in education. ASES is a partner event of the Education World Forum in London.